Resin Marketing offered to do Pro Bono work with North Bristol Community Project (NBCP) as we are passionate about investing in the local community and know that many small companies and charities can’t afford to pay for marketing.
NBCP has been around for 34 years as a registered charity. They are a team of community development workers, educators, artists, ex social workers, faith based members and youth workers.
Last year NBCP supported more than 360 people, providing them with a variety of courses, workshops and resources. They delivered Information, Advice & Guidance, signposting, counselling for people with mental health issues, provided advocacy for Welfare Benefits & housing applications, promoted a healthy eating programme, delivered courses in: art therapy IT for silver surfers and languages and ran a charity shop providing clothing and household goods for people on low incomes, refugees and asylum seekers.
- Work to promote NCBP’s involvement in North Bristol Arts Trail
- Strategy and KPI action plan
- Content calendar and plan
- SEO for website as well as WordPress updates and fixes
- Fixing broken GA tracking
- Blogging and content upload
- Working with other community agencies
- Training of junior staff
- Helping NCBP to source other digital volunteers
Following our efforts, website and social traffic grew 20% within three months.